Sunday, May 27, 2007

88:124

Summer!

Reminded by such an amusing re-mix, I searched my Grandparents extensive library for second and third instalments, which I have read in little over a week, which makes me wonder why I couldn't fly through my school readings so quickly.

Non-the-less, despite such a quick reading, I stumbled across this quote which I thought interesting given our current political situation. Read and consider.


“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”
-Faramir

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hey,

With all these crazy MySpace stalkers about, and after going through old comments and realizing that random people are checking into my blog who CLEARLY don’t get my style, I’ve decided to make my site private. I know it’s a bit annoying to have to sign in if you want to see it, but that’s what it’s come down to.

So, please, send me an e-mail at mymaidenname underscore firstname at hotmail so that I can invite you back to the world of Beyond Bonita. :D