Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ending up (1 of 6)

I recieved this yesterday afternoon:

Hi ****,

First off, I want to congratulate on being accepted to UCSD- this is no small accomplishment. I understand that you are interested in studying American political behavior, which is a big part of my research agenda.
My interests are in voting behavior and political participation, .... I also study campaigns and elections. UCSD is a great place for pursuing your graduate career for a number of reasons.
Not only will the training and exposure that you receive be top notch but also, San Diego is a great place to live. The relatively small ratio between graduate students to faculty also means that you will get plenty of attention from us! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss. I very much look forward to meeting you in March.

Best regards,

*********

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
University of California, San Diego

1 comment:

Kaahl said...

congrats. ucsd is a great school and a great place.